- Each blog has its own website
- Each site has a free yourname.wordjot.com domain.
- Write weekly blogs, or daily small posts - it’s up to you.
- Full site search built in.
- Organise posts by categories or target audience eg. Clients, Customers.
- Make categories private, eg. send news to staff and not customers.
- Free Website Statistics available via Google Analytics.
- Users can comment on posts.
- The administrator can delete comments.
- No limits to how many posts you make.
- Good search engine optimisation.
- Password protect entire site to prevent public access.
- Edit your site CSS.
- Upload pictures and choose where to put them in your posts.
- Upload files eg. PDF or Word Documents.
- Users are sent a link to uploaded files, rather than the file itself.
- Embed YouTube videos and other third party widgets.
- Users can subscribe and unsubscribe themselves, so you don't have to manage anything.
- Users can subscribe by RSS and/or Email.
- Users can subscribe to all categories or just the ones they want.
- Send to hundreds of subscribers - your blog is automatically sent in small batches to avoid flooding mail servers.
- Images are not sent with emails, to minimise looking like spam.
- Emails are sent as HTML, so posts look almost identical as they do online.
WordJot To Do List
- Options to turn off comments, globally and for individual posts
- Comment spam filtering
- Post scheduling